Monday, November 17, 2014

Loving the mission

November 17, 2014
Hey so today is whacked up;  Elder Aduikatis is here today so we are having our zone leader conference today.  I´m doing great and loving the mission.  Elder Hammer came and stayed the night with us last night and will stay til Wednesday.  He is from outside of Manaus.  So now we got to high tail it over to the conference... might be able to email tonight might not, we´ll see....... but I love you guys still the same! And if I don´t get back to you.. Good luck this week Jefferson with tryouts!  Love you all!

Elder Ostler    

sweating my armpits off!

November 18, 2014
I´m back super quick just to print something out that I forgot yesterday..... read your email today.  Sounds like you guys are doing great and Jefferson and Wilson good luck tonight with your basketball tryouts and games.  Just pretend you are me.....Then you will rock everybody.  What you guys are going to Hawaii.  Sounds like a blast.  Jefferson.. that is a tough decision that you aren´t going.  but you will not regret that when you are the starting jumper for the RHS Varsity state winning, babe getting, basketball team. (I can´t type explanation points.) 

Our conference yesterday was baller and today we got another one. It was all about chapter 8 of PMG and it rocked.. I realized that my whole mission I´ve been planning wrong... well... everybody in the mission has.... 
I´m out of here but I love you all.. and thank you so much for the packages;;;;;;  You guys are the BEST.

Elder Ostler

No comments:

Post a Comment